Sunday, October 5, 2014

Matswapati



Helloooooo people!! Welcome back!!
In this post, I wanna tell you about Matswapati! Do you know what Matswapati is? Matswapati is a culture festival of West Java which is held by SMAN 3 Bandung to introduce West Java's culture to all society, especially teenager, because they're the one who will keep the culture in the future. This event was held on September 27th 2014 at Lapangan Bali, Bandung.

There were some guest stars in this event. One of them was Glenn Fredly! Woaah can you believe it? With only Rp. 25.000 you could meet Glenn Fredly! I think it was very cheap, do you agree? Oh and there's another guest stars like Barsena (The winner of Nez Academy), Saung Angklung Udjo, Komunitas Hong, etc. And there were special performances from our school's club like KPA3, T'sT, KV3, MK3, and LSS.

A few days ago, I was being a reporter. I asked some of my friend, event's committee or not, about the event. Wanna know? :)) Here we go.

First, I asked my friend who's not a student of SMAN 3. She said, Matswapati was a great event because she could meet her old friend and there was Glenn Fredly. The ticket's price wasn't very expensive either, so it was not really a burden for a student like her. BUT, the foods were so expensive! And the location made her shoes and her pants dirty, because there were dusts everywhere.

The next one is my friend who's a student of SMAN 3, from X Science 3 ((Guess who? ^-^)). She said, "I think they choose a wrong place, because when I promoted this event to my old friends they were like 'huh where is Lapangan Bali? I dont think I'll come because I don't know which public transportation I should use' so it makes not so many people came to this event, I mean there were so many people came but when I visited another schools event that took place at 'better' place, there were so many people came. And about the stand I think it was somehow failed because the fact that there were stand who was full of visitor but there were also stand who was so empty". But she also said that it still can be fixed on the next event.

I also asked some of my friends who was a part of the committee of the event. They admitted that there were some lack of the event. But I think it was okay. Because there's no perfect event in this world, right? And I know how hard it is to be a committee. They should make sure that everyone who came feels comfortable and the event must be succeed. It was quiet stressing and very tiring. So I think we must appreciate their hard work, because they already gave their best on it.

Overall, the event is great! Because the ticket wasn't that expensive and the guest stars was very cool. And the fact that it was a Culture Festival, not a Pentas Seni like other school held was making me proud. My school was not mainstream and our event has a meaning ((Not like other event doesn't have a meaning but culture festival have a deeper meaning I guess)). Besides all the lack, we have tried our best to made the event succeed. So, let's give a round of applause!!

Well guys, I think that's all. See you on the next post, people! Don't miss me!! >_< /teleports to Jupiter/

No comments:

Post a Comment