Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Dream Job?


Hello fellas! It's been a long long time:) There were some things happened lately but now I'm back! This time I'm gonna tell you about my dream job.

The truth is, I haven't figured it out.

There's so many kind of job that I wanted to be but until now I haven't found 'the one', if you know what I mean. At first, I've decided what I wanted to be. But now it keeps changing. At first I wanted to be a police, and then I wanted to be a doctor, this one lasted long enough until it turned to be a psychologist. One moment I even wanted to be an FBI agent!

Is it confusing? Well, I'm confused.
I feel like I didn't stand out in any subject. One moment I felt like I was good at math. One moment, english. And then chemistry. And then blablabla it goes on and on and on like that.

At first, I have one goal, to be a doctor. But lately I started to doubt myself. Could I survive in Medical? Will I succeed? Or will I fail? Ugh this is tiring can I stop and just get married? (Okay the last question is imaginary)

So, until now I haven't decided what my dream job is. Would you come and help me? (Hehe)

No comments:

Post a Comment