Sunday, September 7, 2014

Saying Hello to the World



Hi fellas! Welcome to my blog!!

Actually I'm not a love-blogging kind of person ((This is my first blog actually and I don't really understand everything)) so I hope you enjoy everything especially MRS WIWIN MY LOVELY HOMEROOM TEACHER I ADORE YOU AND I LOVE YOU PLEASE GIVE ME A GOOD SCORE ok what. Oh and please forgive me if you find any typo or grammar mistake because English is not my main language.

So, finally, this is my first post, ENJOY!! /throws confetti/


Hello readers, I wanna tell you about my self. My name is Kirana Felinia Azzahra, but you can call me Kirana or whatever you prefer except SHORT ((Oh come on I know I'm not really tall but you don't have to point it out)). I was born at Bandung, February 20th, 14 years ago. Yes, gold dragon is my shio so watch out and be careful around me or I'll burn you to death :)) I live at Lombok street number 6 A/S. You can visit me there but please contact me first because it will be useless if you come but I'm not at home because imma busy girl (?) okno just kidding.

I have a very cute and handsome little brother who can be really annoying sometimes. His name is Muhammad Hisyam Arya Armanditto. Such a long name? I agree. But let's just call him Ditto. He's 5 years younger than me and he's a 4 grader in my old elementary school. Just like I said before, he can be very annoying sometimes, but he can be very sweet too. Sometimes we can be a good partner and cooperate for something :)) He may be so annoying and everything but our house feels so quiet if he's not there. Well people, before it's getting too far let's go back to the topic.

Okay what's next? Mmm . . . Let's talk about hobbies? Well I have so many hobbies and I think you'll get tired to read them all ((And I don't want you to get tired, what a good girl I am)) so let's just talk about some of them. First, SING. I really love to sing, everywhere, everytime, especially in BATHROOM haha yes imma bathroom singer. Actually, my voice is not really good but who cares? I'm not a real singer though. I sing for fun, as long as I can make people happy when they hear me sing, I am happy. Next one is READING, especially NOVEL. Hoho I'll love you till death if you give me an interesting novel. My next hobby is LISTENING TO MUSIC. Well, music is my life. I love every genre and since I love to sing, it will be a very good idea to bring me to a karaoke house ((I'm waiting for your invitation~)). Hmm I think it's enough? Let's move on ;))

Now . . . OMG help I don't know what to do next (?)
Let's just talk about me? ((Who do you think you're talking about this whole time, girl?!)) ((Sorry guys, I'm just this weird)) Yes, let's talk about me. I'm not perfect and I have so many flaws cause I'm only humaaan~ /sings Human by Christina Perri/ ok what let's go back to the right way (?) I'm actually a lazy girl. Well, a VERY lazy girl. When I need to do my homework or something I'll just say to my self "Well, that homework can wait, just let me have some fun with my phone" or "I'll do that later, I need to see my boyfriend now ((read: My handsome-funny-cute-perfect-lovely boyfriend Byun Baekhyun of EXO)) *fangirling mode: on*" WELL YEAH IMMA BIG FAN OF EXO DO YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEM? For you who don't know EXO you can ask Mr. Google ok ;)) Enough, back to the topic. I also a MOODY girl. I may be very happy and talkative and hyper at the moment but I can turn to be so grumpy and badmood in the next minute like even the smallest thing can bother me . . . Yeah just as simple as that :/ Wait, why am I talking about the bad side of me . . . Okay for those who wanna be friend with me or those who just know me please don't avoid me, I wont bite >_<

Okay I think it's enough for now ((What are you thinking? It's way too much, you weird girl)). Please forgive me for this oh-so-long post I know I'm such an exagerrating girl who can't stop my self from talking. For you who read this post until the end CONGRATS AND THANK YOU VERY MUCH HAHA!! I hope you're not bored when you read this full-of-non-sense post hoho.

Last but not least, please love this blog and it's owner (?) HAHA OKAY WHAT IS THIS. SEE YOU ON THE NEXT POST BYEEE~!! /teleports to EXO Planet/

No comments:

Post a Comment