Monday, September 8, 2014

Humans, meet Sasha!



Hellooo people!!
So, finally, this is my second post!! Yeaaay~!! /applause/

Have you seen the picture? So, what do you think we're going to talk about right now? Yes genius, we're going to talk about a friend! Well, in this case, my friend. Are you ready? Should we start now? Yes? No? Hehe ENJOY!!

First, I wanna ask you something. Do you still remember me? Yes, I'm that talkative girl who owns this awesome blog (?) And since it's my first year as a high school student, I've met a lot of new people. They're from a different junior high school, and even from different city. Nah, right now, in this post, I'll talk about one of them, one of my new friend. And she is . . . SASHA!! /throws confetti/

Yeaaay let's say hello to Sasha! HELLO SASHA~!!
Well, actually, her real name is Cahyannisa Farah. But you can call her Sasha or Sasya or Syasya or Samsak (?) OK NO, JUST KIDDING, JUST CALL HER SASHA OKAY ((Forgive me Sha, please don't kill me . . .)) She doesn't like to be called Sasya, I don't know why but she said that she just don't like it._. So let's just call her Sasha if you don't want to be killed~ Hehe just kidding. She was born at Banjarmasin, July 16th 1999. Yes, she's a year older than me :)) She live at Sauyunan Mas III street number 6, Cibaduyut Lama, Bandung. She is a former student of Assalaam Elementary School and 2 Junior High School Bandung. And after she graduated from 3 Senior High School ((Which is 2 years from now on)) she will be a student of FK UI and Harvard Medical School ((WITH ME AAMIIN)). Her dream is to be a doctor or a dentist. Let's pray for her, so that she can achieve her dream AAMIIN. Oh and she have a little brother who is 6 years younger than her.

Me and Sasha's first meeting was at Technical Meeting PLiST, July 2014. We were in the same group, Gugus 8. And I clearly remember, she was sitting in front of me at Aula Lama, using a white bag with flower pattern hoho. My first impression when I saw her was calm and pious, because she's a girl with veil haha (?) But in reality, she's just as hyper as I am '-' Maybe she's not really talkative, but she's actually very maceuh (?) So people, my advice for you, don't judge a book from it's cover ;)) Well, me and Sasha can't be separated (?) We're always together from Gugus 8 to X IPA 8 and when we were accepted to be an acceleration student, we're still together in the same class, X Acceleration 2. Cool, huh?

Now hobbies. Sasha's hobbies are mostly same with me. She loves to sing too. She loves to read a novel too. AND SHE LOVES TO FANGIRLING OVER EXO JUST LIKE ME. OH YEAH SHE'S A FAN OF EXO TOO HAHA ((If my boyfriend is Byun Baekhyun, then her boyfriend is Kim Jongin a.k.a. Kai)). That made us close though, since we loves the same thing. We always talk about EXO, everyday, everytime :)) Is it getting out of topic? Hehe I'm sorry.

There's something unique about me and Sasha. Guess what? We have soooo many similarities. Not similarities actually, it's exactly the SAME. We have a same pen with same color, same board, same favorite idol, and even sharing a same pain ((I'm serious though. Today, September 8th, both of us can't walk properly because our thigh's muscle was really hurt. And since our class is on the 3rd floor, we have to walk up the stairs slowly while holding on to something. And believe me when I say it was so funny)). Maybe she's just a big fan of me. Because she know my d.o.b, my address, and even my family._. Or maybe she's a stalker?! /gasps/ Okay this is exagerrating. Maybe we're just a soulmate who have a one heart~ /sings One Heart by Nidji and Agnez Mo/ #JingleHonda (?) ok what is this.

Okay I think it's too much._. I will end it now. Oh no no no please don't cry or have you miss me already? Don't worry, we will meet at my next post ;)) /narcissism/

Oh and this is a photo of me and Sasha for you who curious about our pretty face!! (?) ((If you need our autograph you can come to X Acceleration 2 class)) ok what.


Okay that's it. SEE YOU ON THE NEXT POST!! /teleports to Saturn/

1 comment:

  1. HEYYY GIRL omg I love your post so so soooooo much it made me smile and ((to be very very honest)) I laughed when I read the part that tells about our leg pain HAHAHAHAHA LOL IT'S REALLY FUNNY

    ReplyDelete