Sunday, May 31, 2015

Pitch Perfect


P I T C H  P E R F E C T

This is one of the most amazing movie I've ever watch. Because seriously, girls, acapella, musical, comedy, drama, and so on. This movie is brilliant! If you haven't watched it, you're not living.


OKAY IT'S JUST ME TALKING NON SENSE UP THERE.
But yes guys, this musical is amazing ((/wishpers; even my brother was attached)).
This movie talked about a college student, Beca (Anna Kendrick) who knows that she does not want to be part of a clique, but that's exactly where she finds herself after arriving at her new school. Thrust in among mean gals, nice gals and just plain weird gals, Beca finds that the only thing they have in common is how well they sing together. She takes the women of the group out of their comfort zone of traditional arrangements and into a world of amazing harmonic combinations in a fight to the top of college music competitions.

Okay, for me, this movie is exciting, funny, amazing, creative. I love music a lot. And I think acapella is one of the hardest thing to do ((believe me, it's hard. I've ever tried it before and guess what? I failed)), and to see that a bunch of girls and boys doing acapella like they've done it since they were born catched my attention. The acapella, mash-ups, choreographies, and such things. I'm so into it.

And the story was not boring. I'm not a type of person who likes to sit still and watch film attentively until the end. No. I'm so picky. If I think the film is boring, I'm gonna shut it down and plays a music instead. But it doesn't happened when I watched this movie. I sit still, I didn't make any comments, and I watched attentively until the end of it. It was suprising.

SO WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?
Go watch this film right now! It's worth it!
In case you haven't believe me I'm gonna give you the trailer.



HAVE I TOLD YOU THAT THEIR VOICES IS AMAZING? I WANT A VOICE LIKE THAT /cries at the corner/
/clears throat/ okay you've seen it. What are you waiting for? WATCH. IT. NOW.

OH AND FELLAS, THERE'S A SEQUEL!!
It was out on May 2015 HOHOHO YOU MUST NOT MISS IT TOO

Here's the trailer, fellas, ppyong!





Sources
https://www.google.co.id/search?site=&source=hp&q=pitch+perfect&oq=pitch+perfect&gs_l=hp.3...6190.8427.0.8759.14.9.0.0.0.0.493.493.4-1.1.0....0...1c.1.64.hp..14.0.0.0.VW-hsrNaeG4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8dItOM6eYXY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6bh4mvJ5jUg

No comments:

Post a Comment