Monday, May 4, 2015

Supernova


I can't find any good title please bear with me-- but whatever, lets start this.

Nah hello humans, the weird girl is still alive over here. Actually, this post has been sleeping in my draft for like a week or so. But since I'm a lazyhead so yeah, forgive me my beloved Mrs. Wiwin you know I love you <3

Ok, now, as you can see, this post is about Supernova. Not "Supernova: The Knight, The Princess & Shooting Star" ((yeap another weird humans over there, I know you know what I'm ranting about right now)) but its "Supernova", just "Supernova" without any followers ((wait what? Followers?)).

Wikipedia said that Supernova is a stellar explosion that briefly outshines an entire galaxy, radiating as much energy as the Sun or any ordinary star is expected to emit over its entire life span, before fading from view over several weeks or months. But for me, Supernova is a really-truly-very-super-cool-phenomena that is ever happened. Because seriously!! These are super cool!! If you disagree, come fight me.




See? Can you see the beauty?
I think I just found some new wallpapers for my phone. Ok what.

There's some type of Supernova. Type I and Type II.


In case you can't see it clearly, Type I have no hydrogen and Type II shows hydrogen. Both types can be subdivided on the basis of their spectra.

So humans, in case you're asking yourself "What is she talking about omg I can't catch any single thing she's too weird" which I hope you dont. Soooo here is a video about Supernova. Enj--



Wait.

Wait wait wait.
Before I say "Enjoy", I wanted to say goodbye /sobs/ OKAY NOT GOODBYE OKAY THERE'S NO GOODBYE BETWEEN US THERE'S ONLY HI AND HELLO BECAUSE WE ARE TOGETHER FOREVER (?) lol ok kidding.


ENJOY!!! /teleports to Lorien Planet/ ((AAAAAAAKK I'M ADDICTED TO "I AM NUMBER FOUR" SERIES BUT LETS SAVE THAT STORY FOR NEXT TIME OK BYE))



Sources:
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Supernova
http://youtube.com/watch?v=CZIfLW2jtVk

No comments:

Post a Comment